DC 120 Camera Details
I have the Kodak DC120 Digital Camera . Below are some interesting
facts on the camera
- CCD image sensor captures 836,400 pixels per image, which interpolates for a final
output resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels with 16.7 million colors (1.2 MB per color)
- Four, image-quality settings: Good (80 KB), Better (120 KB), Best (210 KB), and
Uncompressed (800 KB) (Numbers in parentheses are storage sizes in the camera.) I can
freely switch among the four settings when taking pictures.
- Size of image file: 3.6 MB when opened on your computer (1280 x 960 pixels x 3 colors)
- 2 MB on-board storage for 20 pictures at the "Good" image-quality setting
- Accepts optional 2 MB, 4 MB, 10 MB, 20 MB, 32 MB or 48 MB KODAK Picture Card
- Automatic exposure with CDS, auto white balance.
- ISO equivalent of 160.
- Auto focus lens: Normal mode--19 inches (0.5 meter) to infinity; macro mode--7.9 inches
(0.2 meter) to 19 inches (0.5 meter)
- Focal length of zoom lens: 35 mm camera equivalent--38 to 114 mm; actual focal length--7
to 21 mm
- Shutter speed is 1/16 to 1/500 second (16 seconds to 1/500 second in manual mode)
- Aperture range: Wide f /2.5 to f /16; tele is f /3.8 to f /24
- Exposure compensation +/- 2 EV
- 10-second self timer and tripod socket
- 1.6-inch color LCD on back of camera for review and edit functions
- LCD panel indicators for battery level, data transfer, and memory indicator functions
- Built-in sensor flash: Automatic fill-flash and flash off; flash range--14 feet (4
metres) range; optional flash sync cable
- Camera connects via serial interface to the computer.
- 37 mm threads for attaching accessory lenses, like those available from Tiffen
The dimensions of the camera are: height 2.17 inches (55 mm), depth 5.75 inches
(146 mm), width 4.25 inches (108 mm). The camera weighs 1.15 pounds (0.52 kg).
Image Quality Setting Approximate Image-Storage Size in Camera
Uncompressed 800 KB Any print size
Best 210 KB 7.5 x 10 inches and smaller
Better 120 KB 4 x 6 inches and smaller
Good 80 KB 2.25 x 3 inches and smaller
Pin layout, from the camera end is - Pin 1 - Clock Out Pin 2 - Reset In
Pin 3 - TXD- Pin 4 - Ground Pin 5 - RXD- Pin 6 - TXD+ Pin 7 - EXT Sync Pin 8 - RXD+ Shell