- Converting Computer Power Supplies
- Loading Radio Mobile Program for local use
- PIC Digital Frequency Meter
- 10m Squid-pole antenna design (by Peter Holtham VK4COZ)
- 10m 2 element Moxon Squid-pole beam (by Peter Holtham VK4COZ)
- Using Spectrogram to measure the Filter Response of a High Frequency Receiver (by John Grebenkemper KI6WX)
Active AntennaThe club active antenna kit was proposed and parts obtained by Kevin VK4WA. Kevin VK4ZR provided documentation and tested prototypes. It is described in the items below.
- Description of the club kit
- Technical description and history by PA0RDT
- Description and performance tests by PA0RDT
TAIT Electret Microphone ModificationThe club has obtained a quantity of Tait 2020 transceivers for the use of club members. These are programmed for the 70 cm band and are suitable for use with the VK4BA repeater.
Some of the standard dynamic microphones have lost output with age. This project replaces the dynamic element with an electret insert to restore modulation.