The current issue of the QSP Newsletter is October 2015, released this month. In this issue:
- Finalised Club Officers
- Reports on JOTA
- Proposals for radio hut
- Repeater changes
- QSP January 2015
- QSP July 2012 (Vol 33 Issue 01)
- QSP August 2012 (Vol 33 Issue 02)
- QSP September 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 3)
- QSP October2013 (Vol 33 Issue 4)
- QSP November 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 5)
- QSP December 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 6)
- QSP January 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 7)
- QSP February 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 8)
- QSP March 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 9}
- QSP April 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 10)
- QSP May 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 11)
- QSP June 2013 (Vol 33 Issue 12)
- QSP August 2014 [Vol 34 Issue 7)
Contributing to QSP
Please send all correspondence to one of the modes of contact on the contact page
Some tips for electronic contributions...
For best results... try to send the text of your article in one of these formats:
- In the body of the email (plain text or HTML okay!)
- Plaintext (ASCII or UTF8)
- OpenDocument Text (as produced by OpenOffice and other office suites)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
For diagrams... We recommend these formats for best results. These are vector graphic formats, and will ensure your diagram can be scaled without pixellation.
- SVG (as produced by Inkscape and many other graphics programs)
- Encapsulated PostScript
If you don't have the graphic in vector form, these lossless bitmap formats also work well.
- BMP (Windows Bitmap)
For photos, JPEG is the best option, although you can use PNG and BMP too. Try to avoid using JPEG for diagrams however -- being a lossy format, any images with sharp lines and flat areas of colour are generally poorly reproduced by this image format.