Constitution and By-Laws of the
Lambton County Radio Club
To ensure a free and democratic process, the
following Constitution and By-Laws are hereby laid down:
- An annual general meeting will held every year
to elect an executive which will serve for a period of one year. The
process of election shall be by nomination and eligible voters will
consist of paid up members.
- An annual membership fee will be charged. The amount of membership dues will
be decided by the general membership and this rate will be set by
the membership at the annual general meeting.
- During regular meetings, the floor will be
opened to suggestions and discussions and members may make motions
to be voted upon. Business sections of the regular meeting will be
kept as short as possible.
- The constitution may be reviewed and altered as
required, but by-laws may be only added, deleted and altered by a
majority vote of the general membership.
- The President shall have the authority, from
time to time as he may deem necessary and circumstances warrant, to
make committee appointments to co-ordinate such projects as might be
in the interest of the club.