1) Remove 14.3mm (9/16") of vinyl jacket. When using double-shielded cable remove 5/8".
2) Comb out copper braid as shown. Cut off dielectric 5.55mm (7/32") from end. Tin center conductor.
3) Taper braid as shown. Slide nut, washer and gasket over vinyl jacket. Slide clamp over braid with internal shoulder of clamp flush against end of vinyl jacket. When assembling connectors with gland, be sure knife-edge
is toward end of cable and groove in gasket is toward the gland.
4) Smooth braid buck over clamp and trim. Soft-solder contact to center contuctor. Avoid to over-heating.
See that end of dielectric is clean. COntact must be flush against dielectric. Outside of contact must be free of solder.
5) Slide body into place carefully so that contact enters hole in insulator. Face of dielectric must be flush against insulator. Slide completed assembly into body by pushing nut. When nut is in place, tightenwith wrenches. In connectors with gland, knife edge should cut gasket in half by tightening sufficiently.