This lighthouse was manufactured in 1864 from the French Company of Lighthouses.

The altitude of tower is 9 metres and the height of focal plane is 16 metres.

Active: focal plane 22 m (72 ft), three long (2 s) white flashes every 20 s.

 

 
 

It's a square rubble stone tower with lantern and gallery, attached to a 1-story masonry keeper's house. The lighthouse is unpainted stone, lantern painted white with a green dome - keeper's house painted white

It is found near to Trikeri in the Pagasitikos gulf.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
Powered by ::ittech.gr:: - SY4LH - 2008 All Rights Reserved