- Warning Banner:
- Use of this or any other QSL.NET computer system constitutes a consent to monitoring at all times.
All QSL.NET computer systems and related equipment are intended for the communication, transmission, processing, and storage of authorized information only. All QSL.NET computer systems are subject to monitoring at all times to ensure proper functioning of equipment and systems including security devices, to prevent unauthorized use and violations of statutes and security regulations, to deter criminal activity, and for other similar purposes. Any user of a QSL.NET computer system should be aware that any information placed in the system is subject to monitoring and is not subject to any expectation of privacy.
If monitoring of this or any other QSL.NET computer system reveals possible evidence of violation of criminal statutes, this evidence and any other related information, including identification information about the user, may be provided to law enforcement officials.
- Intellectual Property Disclaimer:
- This work is not Public Domain outside of the United States. QSL.NET makes this information available and makes no guarantees that this material is Public Domain. Therefore, reproduction of this material could violate individual copyrights, licensed to QSL.NET.
- Personal Opinion Disclaimer:
- This document was prepared as a service to the QSL.NET community. Neither QSL.NET nor any of the volunteers, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by QSL.NET. The opinions of the authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the QSL.NET, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Privacy Statement:
- This web site is provided as a public service by QSL.NET. The QSL.NET web is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. All information on the QSL.NET, Inc. web is considered public information and may be distributed or copied.
This is how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our website.
We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail: You also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment, or by filling out a form that E-mail's us this information. We use personally-identifying information from E-mail primarily to respond to your requests. We may forward your E-mail to other QSL.NET volunteers who are better able to answer your questions.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Except as might be required by law, we do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.
Disclaimer for External Links: The appearance of hyperlinks on this QSL.NET web site does not constitute endorsement by QSL.NET of linked web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. QSL.NET does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations.
External links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the QSL.NET web site.
If you have any questions about these policies, contact us. Send problems and questions to the QSL.NET Administrator.