The Frisian Radio Amateur Group, the FRAG is a club of dutch radio amateurs with about 180 members. The club is founded on 23 december 1977 and has its seat in Leeuwarden in the Netherlands.
At the address Avondsterweg 14 the FRAG has a clubhouse.
This clubhouse is the centre of many club activities such as:
- Social meetings on every friday evening
- Put together club on wensday evening
- Promotion day on the first saturday in september
- Trainings for the novice and the F amateur licencies
- Members meetings
- Committee meetings
- and a lot of other activities related to the ham radio hobby.