OZ6TZ - OZDR2446 Tina´s (YL) personal home page. VHF opr. & SWL, station description, EDR, XYL, QSL / SWL net, contest.
Welcome to the WebSite of
The OZDR identification stands for OZ Danish Receiver, this term have been used in Denmark about SWL´s since the late 1920´s where Danish amateurs changed prefix from ED7 to OZ. The ED7 stood for Europe Denmark.
My code are not that old though, I received the code OZDR2446 in 1993 when I entered Eksperimenterende Danske Radioamatører (IRAU member).
November 2001, I got my VHF licence and I´m keen to explore the VHF bands, especially 6 meters together with my fiance OZ6OM.
A few words about myself, I´m Tina a YL in the early 50´s, mother of an adult and a young boy - eldest is Thomas and youngest is Daniel.
As You know by now, I live with an other "HAM" - who would have believed that ! OZ6OM "Matt". Our QTH is in Odense JO55FK.
I´m mostly supportive to my fiances contest operations. These are mainly at the HF & VHF bands, though we are QRV from 30 KHz - 200 MHz allmode, with TX through the HAM bands from 160 m. up to 70 Cm. except for 4 m.
Our equipment in use is;
- Yaesu FT-950 for HF and 50 MHz.
- Yaesu FT-102 as Vintage radio +25 years
- Yaesu FT-102 as transverter driver.
- Kenwood TS-680S for HF and 50 MHz.
- Icom IC-706 as /P rig for HF, 50 MHz and 144 MHz.
- Kenwood TH-25, handheld for 145 MHz.
- Lunar 144 MHz Linear 2m10-80.
- AP-2000 for 432 MHz for AX24.
- Telereader 685 and a TNC-2c´s are handling digimodes.
- Mich. PC´s with JT6M, FSK441, PSK31 and SSTV.
- Icom IC-22, 145 MHz for mobile use at local repeaters. STOLEN - during stay at Åløkkesholm Auto.
Shortcuts to friends & family WebSites,
This page has last been updated Jun. 2016.