Each of the download packages are archived using the Unix zip application. They can be extracted using unzip on Unix and WinZip on Windows/95 and NT.
It is important that the program you use to extract the files preserves the long file names.
- Run Time
- Contains all the compiled class files and the compiled Dynamic Link Libraries and shared libraries, scripts to start the application and a sample property file for configuring the application.
- Contains all the Java source files and all the C source files. Also contains a copy of the GNU-Public License.
- Contains all this documentation in HTML format.
- Run Time bug fix
- Contains fixes to jstation.bat for Windows and fix for corrupted Pacsat File Header when uploading (error 14).
- Source bug fix
- Contains fix for corrupted Pacsat File Header when uploading (error 14).
John Melton N6LYT/G0ORX