Annual Cary NC Mid-Summer
Saturday, July 15, 2017
The 2017 Cary Midsummer Swapfest is on Saturday, July 15, 2017
All flea market -- flea market open 8AM - 1PM
Sellers have access at 6am. No access on Friday night.
Town Of Cary, Ritter Park
301 Lochmere West Lochmere Drive, Cary, NC 27518
- Admission is $4.
- Tables under shelter, $10.
Limited AC Power Available. Bring your own cord.
- Tailgate spaces, $5 per parking space. (Please bring your own tables and chairs.)
- Attendee parking outside the flea market, FREE.
- Snacks and soft drinks for sale under the shelter.
- Location is Resurrection Lutheran Church at the corner of Kildaire Farm Road and W. Lochmere Drive.
- Start time is 10:00AM.
- Walkins only -- No preregistration.
- Bring original and a copy of any licenses or CSCEs that you need for credit for passed exam elements.
- Bring photo ID.
Directions to Swapfest
Head south on US 1/64 from I-40/440 in Raleigh. Exit east
on Tryon Rd., 0.75 miles to Kildaire Farm Rd. Turn right (south) on Kildaire
Farm Rd. 0.7 mi., to the second traffic light, which is W. Lochmere Dr.
Turn right, go 0.2 mi., to “Harold D. Ritter Park” sign on the left. Turn left
and follow around to the right 0.15 mi., all the way to the end. The shelter
and seller’s parking lot are on the left.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AND ABIDE BY THEM:
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WILL BE NOTIFIED IF VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING IS DISCOVERED:
NO X-RATED MATERIAL WILL BE DISPLAYED OR SOLD
NO WEAPONS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THE HAMFEST
NO REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
***THE CARC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OR ACCIDENTS***
For further information, contact [email protected]
Return to CARC Home