Annual Cary NC Mid-Summer
Saturday, July 18, 2015
The 2015 Cary Midsummer Swapfest is on Saturday, July 18, 2015
All flea market -- flea market opens at 8am
Sellers have access at 6am. No access on Friday night.
Harold Ritter Park,
301 Lochmere West Lochmere Drive, Cary, NC 27518
- Admission is $4.
- Tables under shelter, $10.
Limited AC Power Available. Bring your own cord.
- Tailgate spaces, $5 per parking space. (Please bring your own tables and chairs.)
- Attendee parking outside the flea market, FREE.
- Snacks and soft drinks for sale under the shelter.
- Location is Resurrection Lutheran Church at the corner of Kildaire Farm Road and W. Lochmere Drive.
- Start time is 10:00AM.
- Walkins only -- No preregistration.
- The exam Fee is $15.
- Bring original and a copy of any licenses or CSCEs that you need for credit for passed exam elements.
- Bring photo ID.
Directions to Swapfest
Head south on US 1/64 from I-40/440 in Raleigh. Exit east
on Tryon Rd., 0.75 miles to Kildaire Farm Rd. Turn right (south) on Kildaire
Farm Rd. 0.7 mi., to the second traffic light, which is W. Lochmere Dr.
Turn right, go 0.2 mi., to “Harold D. Ritter Park” sign on the left. Turn left
and follow around to the right 0.15 mi., all the way to the end. The shelter
and seller’s parking lot are on the left.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING ITEMS AND ABIDE BY THEM:
LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS WILL BE NOTIFIED IF VIOLATION OF THE FOLLOWING IS DISCOVERED:
NO X-RATED MATERIAL WILL BE DISPLAYED OR SOLD
NO WEAPONS WILL BE PERMITTED AT THE HAMFEST
NO REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY
***THE CARC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OR ACCIDENTS***
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
February 24, 2015
Return to CARC Home