Morse Code: Breaking the Barrier
- Chapter 1: The Fun Mode
- The Appeal of Morse Code; Beyond the Negatives.
- Chapter 2: Fifteen Decades of Telegraphy
- The Telegraph; Telegraphy Goes Wireless; Radiotelegraphy at War;
Amateur Radiotelegraphy; The Morse Operator.
- Chapter 3: Fast, Effective Code Training Using the Koch Method
- What Is Code Proficiency?; The Traditional (and wrong) Training
Technique; The Right Attitude; Things to Avoid; The Koch Method; Using
the Koch Method; Koch Training With a Computer; Using the MFJ-418; Higher
- Chapter 4: Talking With Your Fingers
- Sending Code Properly; Straight Keys; Bugs; Electronic Keyers and
- Chapter 5: On the Air
- The CW Bands; Starting Out; Calling and Answering; Signal Reports,
Q Signals and Abbreviations; Break-In; Making Your QSOs Interesting.
- Chapter 6: Joining the Fun
- QRP; Contests; Ragchews; Mobile CW; ...And More.