The next Waterton Amateur Radio Society meeting will be Wednesday, May 5th at 5:15 pm in the clubhouse.
Topics of discussion:
1. Club Member News
2. EOSS news: Jim Beall
3. ARES / NTS news: Pete Hills/Lanny Ellis
4. Contest Calendar / Special Events / Hamfests: Ken Anderson
5. Monthly Satellite Highlight: Scott Allen
6. Articles of General Interest
7. Lockheed Young Minds at Work – Successful and a Fun Time!
8. IC-735 Sold to Mike Manes. Thank you!
9. Club Internet Access and Facilities Update: Scott Allen
-Roof Deconflicted with Field Day
10. WARS Website and Reflector Update: Stuart Liss
11. Treasury Update – Andy Speicher
12. New Business and Review of Last Month’s Minutes (Notebook)
-Lightning Suppression Device - Lanny
-FT-950 Registered with Manufacturer
-Mike Manes Detected the Arebico Signal on World Moonbounce Day!
-Locks Will Be Changed Tonight (Code Given Out for Up-To-Date Members)
13. Field Day Discussion
-Shirt Order - Ken Anderson
14. Near and Long-Term Club Priorities (Work party plan and date)
-Solar-powered motion light
-160m antenna repair
-Club re-arrangement and divider installation (Mike Sullivan).