Volunteer Activities and Opportunities
Morris Em Comm Group
A Morris Em Comm Yahoo Group has been created for Morris County ham volunteers and others interested in Morris RACES and ARES activities. It's available to you free of charge, courtesy of Yahoo.
Messages posted by any member are *immediately* send out to all the other list members.
Morris Em Comm Group is a way to:
The Group also allows reference documents, photos,
and other items to be uploaded for use by all members.
NOTE: When subscribing, please use a "real" e-mail address. Do not use an e-mail forwarding address such as arrl.net, since you will not be able to POST messages to the group from the forwarding-only address.
To subscribe, you must first have a Yahoo ID. Go to https://login.yahoo.com/ to obtain one.
After you have a Yahoo ID, visit https://login.yahoo.com/ to sign in. Then:
1. Click on the words "Yahoo! Groups"
2. Use the "Find a Yahoo! Group" search box to search for "MorrisEmComm"
3. On the resulting Search Result page, click on the group name, MorrisEmComm.
4. On the Morris Em Comm group overview page, click on the "Join This Group" button.
5. Set your membership preferences. When you join, you can choose a profile you'd like to display to the group, select the email address at which you'd like to receive group messages, choose how you receive group messages, and more.
After submitting your subscription request, you will be sent a confirming message.
Either send your message to:
Or visit the group page:
Then sign in and go to the MorrisEmCOmm group. Use
the "messages: post " link in the left margin to call up a form to post
^ Top of this page
< Home page
|Last Updated: 01/18/2010|