In general, here is how the class is going to be structured.
- All email to the list regarding this project MUST start with the
subject Elmer101: , this allows people to filter on the subject if they don't want to see
any of the traffic.
- I will post to the list when changes are available on the web site.
- All class material will be available on the web page or will be referenced to one of the
- All questions MUST be sent directly to me. mailto:email@example.com
- I will review the question with the elmers and post an answer. The answer will go to the
list once and will also be posted on the web FAQ. Then if anyone on the list want's to add
to the response they will have the opportunity. We are trying it this way in order to
reduce the list traffic by eliminating multiple questions and multiple answers. Also this
will allow me to keep up the FAQ for the others who are building and not reading.
- The kit will be built in sections. Each section will have a web page dedicated to it.
Building hints and circuit analysis will be provided. Additionally there may be some
experiments that you can try with the section if you choose, to enhance your learning