KC2IVL FT100/Linux Page
Not much of a page for now, no fluff, just the real stuff.....
- coming soon -- a Delphi port of the Kylix front end -- for you
- also -- port the Kylix GUI to use Hamlib -- support for many more rigs
Any questions? Just give me a call
Visitors so far...
More Open Source Software I have been involved with
- Pan A newsreader written in C & GTK
- Rotix A command line program to create rotational obfuscations
- Seti A user plugin to track seti@home progress for the gkrellm project
- Hamlib API for various radios -- currently working on ft100 support
The big list of Linux/Ham software can be found at