Hello folks! I'm Ed- KB8QEU.
Here is an update as of 20160616

I had a renewance of my Amateur Radio Ops and will continue on untill GOD leads me otherwise.

In my area, Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia, there has been a major drop off of interest in Amateur Radio. Apathy. In other words, plain simple laziness of those who are able-bodied, not those who are disabled and are unable to preform!

A lot of those who are able-bodied, not all mind you, are either too lazy and rely on booze and/or drugs or they care nothing for their fellow man. Frankly I see both.

Talked with a friend- WB6NOA- and he was shocked of the lack of interests in this area as compared to the rest of the nation. He mentioned the increase of Amateur Radio operators overall, which I see also.

I, myself, am on disability due to my eyesight (Toxoplasmosys. A disease carried by cats.) and plainly have no extra money to do what I want to do. 95% of all equipment I have was given to me, and thanks to those that gave it, of that 95%, at this time, has operational issues. The remainder 5% I was able to trade or buy it.  Out of that, only four radios works.

So, what to do?

E-mail me and lets build up the interests in the Appalachian area. Eastern Kentucky and Southern West Virginia.

If you, no mater where you are, want to help, look me up on QRZ and e-mail me. Be sure to remind me where you saw this.

Thank you in advance.

This website is being reconstructed. As time goes, I will FTP an updated version.

Ed- KB8QEU
I like this!!
















One of my major electronics parts suppliers!



NWS Radar Page

Amateur Radio is a big part of my life.
The clicks below pertains to just that!







I am Interested in the Motorols Radios
So, Here are some




Black Diamond
This is the club I was a member from 1993 to May 31, 2015


This is the club I am a meber of since July 2015






Click Image

Bob Heil, with various co-hosts and guests, will cover the excitement and importance of ham radio- from tossing an antenna wire in a tree allowing you to talk to the world, to the importance of ham radio operators in time of disasters.

Records live every Wednesday at 6:00pm PT/9:00pm ET.







Family Tree






Here is a great site for those who are leagly blind!











            




1 Star 2 Star3rd Star 4th Star A Four Star
              Web Site!
A Four Star Web SiteI





This site was built by SeaMonkey HTML Editor










Click me to go to
                                    Mountaineer Football!







Sat., Sep. 03
Missouri
26- 11
Sat., Sep. 10
Youngstown State -
-
Sat., Sep. 24
vs. BYU (Landover, Md.) -
-
Sat., Oct. 01
Kansas State (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Oct. 15
at Texas Tech (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Oct. 22
TCU (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Oct. 29
at Oklahoma State (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Nov. 05
Kansas -
-
Sat., Nov. 12
at Texas (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Nov. 19
Oklahoma (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Nov. 26
at Iowa State (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-
Sat., Dec. 03
Baylor (BIG 12 Confrence Game) -
-













Where are coming from?



Sign by Danasoft- For Backgrounds and Layouts










free counter
free counter

20060413 kb8qeu / Updated 20160520