Can you identify the Mystery Signal?I've been hearing this signal on 10m for years. This 4 second (73KB MP3) sound bite was recorded on November 22, 2000 at approximately 0500Z on 28.175 MHz. I suspect that this is simply spurious emission from some kind of medical equipment.
- The American Radio Relay League (ARRL).
- U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Amateur Radio pages.
- QRZ Ham Radio Callbook.
- Buckmaster Ham Radio Callbook.
- University of Arkansas Ham Radio Callbook.
- Amateur Radio Trader Magazine.
- NOAA Space Environment Center.
- Real Time Space Weather.
- AE9W Ham Radio Page.
- KE6FCT Ham Radio Page.
Here's my QSL card!
Here's my old QSL card!
Mike Borowiec - KA9X (email@example.com)
Portions Copyright © 2000 Michael Borowiec, All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified: November 25, 2000