My Favorite Links
- Project Bartleby
The Bayou Beat
- Cajun food, music, links and more! “Laissez les bon temps rouller!”
You just wait ‘til next year!
Out of deference to my son-in-law, I reluctantly present this link: The official
Chicago White Sox
web page. - If it weren’t for his affinity for this team,
would be a nearly perfect human being.
The CNN daily
George Goble’s page
- Cooking with LOX (rocket fuel), Hummers, & Unix!
Bugged by Telemarketers or SPAM? Who ya gonna call?
to live communications between Dallas-Ft. Worth Air Traffic Controllers and pilots
to live communications on the Chicago IFR approach frequency.
- Looking for the e-mail address of that college student?
Groundhog Day sites -
There's never enough of these!
The offical site of the
Punxutawney Groundhog Club
January 27, 2000
Groundhog Day Celebration
Marc & Becky Weimer’s
page. - Great links!
The official Punxutawney
Chamber of Commerce
Groundhog Day page.
The museum of
Hewlett Packard calculators
Library of Congress
- Tax dollars put to good use!
- Find out what’s new at NASA.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Help find a missing child.
- Pondering the imponderable
A Prairie Home Companion
- Lake Wobegon, Garrison Keillor, Samuel Adams beer & walleyes - Ya know, life just doesn’t get any better than this!
Internet Navigation Page. - Great!
Rocky and Bullwinkle web sites:
The adventures of
Rocky & Bullwinkle
The adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle -
The Story of
page - Rocky and Bullwinkle’s Home Page on the Ward Wide Web
Rocky & Bullwinkle - Some great
classic screen shots
US Postal Service
ZIP code lookup & address information
Do you have a comment or correction?