- Sold by KD1JV 80-20M, CW, suface mount $169, fits in Altods box
- Superhet, DDS VFO, band change by plug in module.
- Sold out, ATS-3B coming in summer will do 80-15M
- Sold by Elecraft CW, Two Band ($299) or Four band ($359)
- Can have two band module or four band module for same rig
- 0-5W, 4 xtal filter, keyer, LCD display.
- Optional ATU, Noise Blanker
- Sold by Elecraft CW, 80 & 20M std($299), 40 & 30M
- 1-4W, xtal filter, LED display, DDS VFO, keyer
- Optional ATU, keyer paddle
- OHR 500
- Sold by Oak Hills Research CW 80-15M (no 17), $359.95 incl case
- Superhet, 4-5 Watts
- Sold by Wilderness Radio CW, 80-15M ($369 ), 160, 12, 10M
- 1.5-3 Watts, LCD display, 4 xtal filter + 1 xtal filter, Plug
in band modules
- Sold by Elecraft CW & SSB, 80-10M($629), 160M($39),
- 15W (100W optional),PLL Synthesizer, Display, dual VFO
- Optional DSP, Noise Blanker, ATU
This is the most expensive kit but also
the most capable. It has a good reputation and you hear them
often on the air. They can easily be turned down to 5 Watts to be
a QRP rig.