“JT HAMRADIO-50” ANNIVERSARY DX CONTEST
The Mongolian Amateur Radio Society (MARS) promotes and organizes this international JT HAMRADIO-50
Anniversary DX Contest. All licensed amateurs and SWL’s throughout the world are invited to participate.
0000 UTC November 15, 2008 to 0000 UTC November 16, 2008 (24 hours)
CW, SSB (No cross modes)
160-10 meter (no WARC, no cross bands)
• SOAB - Single Op, All Bands, CW
• SOAB - Single Op, All Bands, SSB
• SOSB - Single Op, Single band, CW (6 different band entries, separately 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m)
• SOSB - Single Op, Single band, SSB (6 different band entries, separately 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 m)
• MOST - Multi Op, All Bands, Single transmitter, CW
• MOST - Multi Op, All Bands, Single transmitter, SSB
• SWL - All Bands CW
• SWL - All Bands SSB
SOSB operator can work maximum 2 bands (2 logs).
- 2 bands CW (K4ZW can work 20 CW and 80 CW)
- 2 bands SSB (HL1IE can work 15 SSB and 40 SSB)
- 1 band CW and 1 band SSB (OH2BH can work 10 CW and 80 SSB)
All categories of entrants are allowed to use packet and WEB clusters. Self-spotting is not allowed.
JT stations RS(T) + 50
Non JT stations RS(T) + QSO numbers (Starting 001)
• QSO with your own country 1 point
• QSO with a different country on your continent 2 points
• QSO with another continent 3 points
• QSO with JT station 4 points (for Asian stations)
8 points (for Non Asian stations)
• QSO between JT stations 0 points
• SWL One-way QSO reception worth 1 point,
two-way 3 points
• A multiplier of one (1) for each different DXCC country contacted on each band. (Mongolia does not
count for a country multiplier)
• A multiplier of one (1) for each different Mongolian station contacted on each band.
The final score is the result of the total QSO points multiplied by the sum of DXCC countries and
A special trophy will be issued for the winners for the 1-3 places in each category for CW and SSB.
(Total 54 places)
Deadline is January 1st, 2009
Electronic logs should be submitted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper logs send to: JT DX Contest,
Mongolian Amateur Radio Society,
P.O. Box 830, Ulaanbaatar-24, Mongolia