Ham Radio Homebrew (sorry, not about beer!!!):
||Italian Amateur Radio Station
My shack (jan. 2001)
I'm a radioamateur since 1984 with the callsign IZ1BTS (ex IX1BTS)
Ham Radio - Friedrichshafen (2001)
...charging the car for the travel back to home (left to right):
IK1ZOF Domenico, with two 9 el. F9FT (2m band) and the elements for 6m HB9CV,
IK1XPD Max, at his feets an old gear (HP8640, rf signal generator) for his lab,
IK1ZOH Oscar, with HB9CV boom as bat.
Ham Radio - Friedrichshafen (1999)
My friends (left to right):
IW1CQ Stefano, IK1XPD Max, IW1CSP Giorgio
- (updated: 8 february 2004)
The web is a place where you may find good stuff and a lot of garbage !!!
The links reported below are some of my preferred web pages resources related to radio, electronics and test equipment.
- Some famous ham by
Dave Finley (N1IRZ);
- SM5BSZ homepage or the
US and European mirror sites:
a great resource site on weak signal communication (antennas, pre, mods, LinRad DSP...) from a skilled VHF ham;
- The W7ZOI Web page: Wesley Hayward is the author of Radio Frequency Design (ARRL), really one of the best book about RF design;
a rich resource for homebrewer; look at the new book Experimental methods in RF DESIGN...
- Enrico Rubiola web site: a dear friend! oscillators, Leeson model, frequency counters,...
Everything you want to know about the state of the art in phase noise measurement; unfortunately not an ham!!!
- KK7P DSP modules: Lyle V Johnson KK7P describes a set of DSP Modules that will be available to support DSP experimentation and exploration;
- Weak Signal communication, by K1JT Joe Taylor;
- G3SEK's Amateur Radio Technical Notebook: many interesting technical tips (tubes & transistors amplifiers, antennas, ...
- The W8JI Web page: Tom reports a lot of technical information on Antennas, Amplifiers and Receivers;
- S53WW home-page: high performance LNA & transverter;
- YU1AW homepage: another great resource for VHF enthusiasts (power amps, low-noise amps);
- Luis Cupido CT1DMK: EME and related topics; a very interesting Noise Figure Meter and a VCXO phase lock;
- Hubert F6GOG: a description of the F6GOG ham radio station from the microphone to the antenna... take a look;
- Joe NA3T & Michael NA3Z: Online map creation;
Antenna and RF circuits numerical simulation
- GPS controlled frequency standard from Brooke Shera (W5OJM);
- HP Z3801 GPS receiver almost everything you want to known !!!
- Tucson Amateur Packet Radio: a great resource for amateurs interested at digital techniques (...spread spectrum, dsp, gps disciplined clocks !!!);
- DL4YHF's Amateur Radio Homepage: look at Spectrum Lab a very nice software tool for audio analysis;
- The museum of Tek scopes;
- Mark Kahrs (KB2VSQ) homepage: a test equipment fanatic;
- David DiGiacomo test equipment web page: fine references for manuals and hp & Tek croos-reference parts;
- the Boat Anchor Manual Archive:
really a great resource for ham who enjoy working on and restoring tube radio gear;
- TK5EP notes and mods for TS850;
- Troubleshooting IC275H how to reduce power splaterring by Marjan S51MW;
- International Radio high performance crystal quartz filter;
R.L. DRAKE Equipment: info, manuals and a lot of high quality stuff about Drake ham radio gear
If some of the reported links are broken, please let me known: email@example.com
You are guest number
Disclaimer: all mistakes in writing english language are provided free of charge!
Comments and helpful hints are welcome!
Who I am | QSL.NET homepage