QSO/QSL/Award managment, ADIF Import/Export, full version free to
everybody. Requires Access 97 or Access 2000 (with JPEG and TIFF filter
installed), screen resolution 800x600/1024x768.
Includes: over 9500 logged QSO's for easy/quick testing of performance
and 5 maps (Italy, Usa, Usa-Cal, Usa-Fla, Svalbard Is).
Full mapping (382 maps) available at Downloads page or free on request
For this service (burning CD, postage and handling)
we required 10 Euro
1) You need MS Access 97 or MS Access 2000 to run this program.
2) When you run executable Zip file let it extract into C:\ (it will create C:\QSO and write all it needs in that
3) To uninstall simply delete directory C:\QSO.
4) Program comes with some 9500 logged qso's in order to let you test statistics and performance without
annoyingly entering a number of QSO's.
5) To start entering actual QSO's just execute Menu => Service Operation => Delete QSO.
6) Do not execute Menu => Service Operation => Delete All unless you are willing to enter the full set
of Continents, Countries, Prefixes from scratch.
7) Maps are not included entirely due to their dimension (more then 50 Mbyte): they are available on
cd (together with the full program and MS Access 2000 runtime) at the pure cost of shipping and
handling. Only 5 Maps are enclosed: Italy, Usa (California + Florida), Svalbard Is.
8) This program and its accessories are and will remain completely free to everybody.
9) We are especially interested in bug report; for this and any question/suggestion please e-mail email@example.com
10) The Program has been developed with MS Access 2000 under Win2000 Advanced Server and has been tested
under Windows98 Second Edition and Windows Millennium Edition (beta 3)
11) Stupid people please do not use this program, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org instead.
Manager history: v. 1.00.01
Now you can install the program in HD other than C: (eg. D:, E:),
but always in \QSO.
v. 1.00.02 - New form for adding bands, conforming to ADIF protocol.
v. 1.01.03 - Adding field GMT offset/local time
v. 1.01.06 - Added a new form for entering frequency plan (conforming
to ADIF protocol) - Added a new form for entering mode of operation
(eg. ARQ, SSTV, etc.) - Now the program can be installed in directory
other than \QSO, provided the two files (QSO_P.MDE and QSO_T.MDB)
are put together.
Added manual import facility from any table you are able to import
into ACCESS - Fixed minor issues
v. 1.03.12 - Country Flags may be viewed in QSO FORM.
Greatly emproved speed on ADIF import operation.
Minor emprovements on varius form.
Some bugs fixed.