MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C.
October 11, 2008
Held at the Wycliffe – VE7CRJ’s shop. 6 members present. Chair: VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7KFR Seconded VE7XTP. Carried.
- No correspondence.
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
VE7CRJ - Field day was a success with a pot luck supper and contacts being made.
- The Accordion Festival parking went well with thanks to the helpers.
- The Invermere PEP event is still in the planning stage
- Our annual picnic was a success with a large turn out.
- 1 new potential amateur has bought a manual
Statement Cash on hand $00.00
Maximizer acct $1623.60
I.N.G. Acct. $6745.95
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7NEK Seconded VE7XTP Carried.
VE7CRJ - The Baker repeater has some hang ups. VE7CRJ will fix it.
- There is a Level II Emergency training course on October 21-22nd
- The Edgewater fire department repeater is available for a $150.00 donation
- There is a PEP training exercise scheduled for November 4-5
- The PEP radio kits will be will be demonstrated in November.
MOTION: That the EKARC acquire the Edgewater repeater
Moved VE7TED seconded VE7XTP Carried.
MOTION: Adjourn VE7LOC