MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C. – Feb. 2nd, 2013
Held at residence of VE7CRJ, 9 members present, Chair VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS: None.
MINUTES: MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7LOC Seconded VA7 SNX Carried
CORRESPONDENCE: Letter from the Insurance Company who will no longer carry us. We need to find a new carrier, VE7NEK is investigating. RAC encourages all club members to be RAC members and gives a discount for high numbers on their insurance policy.
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
- Discussion about survey to assess ham radio interests will be held after the upcoming class is finished.
- Next meeting will be a social held in Yahk at George VE7CZEs place to help with an antenna raising. Details will be announced.
- Repeaters are all working well.
TREASURER’S REPORT: VE7NEK
Cash on hand $0024.00
Maximizer account $0956.84
ING Account $0729.23
Cr. Un. Term Dep. $8000.00
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented. Seconded VE7KFR
- VE7LOC Volunteered to act as secretary as VE7SKT is resigning when he moves. The club is seeking a new president.
- Annual banquet VE7NEK and VE7 LOC will organize
- MOTION to send $50 to QSL.net. moved VE7NEK seconded VE7LOC Carried
- VE7LOC volunteered to send an application to the Columbia Basin Trust for funds to carry on with repeater maintenance. He will investigate.
MOTION: Adjourn. Moved VE7LOC