MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C. – February 12, 2011
Held at VE7CRJ’s place. 10 members present. Chair: VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VA7ZYQ Seconded VE7KFR. Carried.
Property assessment notice:
- Insurance has yet to be determined
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
- Spillamacheen is iced up – no charge in the batteries.
- VE7LOC has been confirmed as an Industry Canada Amateur Radio Examiner.
Cash on hand $0.00
Maximizer acct $1421.91
KSCU Term Acct $5000.00
I.N.G. Savings Acct $2658.44
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7NEK Seconded VE7LOC carried.
- EKARC will have a display at the COTR Science Fair, Thursday February 24th
- VE7LOC will produce handouts for the upcoming Basic Licensing Course.
Annual banquet – volunteers VE7NEK, VE7LOC will arrange for
- Discussion took place re updating the EKARC tube bank.
MOTION: Adjourn VE7KFR