OF THE E.K.A.R.C. –
Held at VE7CRJ’s place. 9 members present. Chair: VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
VA7SKY is a silent key.
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7XTP Seconded VE7SKT. Carried.
Property assessment notice:
- CNIB request for support donations
- Invoice from VE6LH for bolt and lockset $54.86
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
- Golden is presently isolated as Jubilee batteries were not charging.
- Jubilee batteries are now charging
- BC distracted driver legislation prohibits hand held radios.
- No further information from Shaw re the Morrisey site rental
Cash on hand $0.00
Maximizer acct $413.79
I.N.G. Acct. $7,818.28
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7NEK Seconded VE7RWD carried.
Annual banquet – volunteers VE7NEK, VE7KST will arrange for
- VE7SKT nominated for secretary and declared elected by acclamation for the next term.
MOTION: That $580.00
Moved VE7LOC Seconded VE7XTP Carried.
MOTION: That a $100 donation be made to the CNIB blind amateur program.
Moved VE7NEK Seconded VE7KFR Carried
MOTION: That $54.86 be paid to VE6LH.
Moved VE7RWD Seconded VE7XTP Carried
MOTION: Adjourn VE7KFR