MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C.
December 13, 2008
Held at VE7CRJ’s shop, Wycliffe. 5 members present. Chair: VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7LTW Seconded VE7RWD. Carried.
- No correspondence
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
VE7CRJ - Hang time on the Baker repeater (East-West link) continues
- VE7NEK successfully completed EOC level 2 training.
- The Golden repeater still needs further work.
- The Nelson PEP exercise went well until Amateur bands were lost.
The PEP radio kits were returned to
- The link to the West is inoperative.
Cash on hand $00.00
Maximizer acct $649.30
I.N.G. Acct. $7,766.90
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7NEK Seconded VE7SKT Carried
- Thursday Jan. 22 – PEP exercise to be held in Invermere
- February 18th – PEP exercise involving Nakusp, Trail and Nelson.
- June 6th Amateur operators are needed for the 36 hr “Extreme Race.”
MOTION: Adjourn Moved VE7NEK Carried