MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C.
Annual General Meeting
April 14, 2009
Held at the Cranbrook Bavarian Chalet. 11 members present, 16 guests. Chair: VE7CRJ
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
VA7CAO and VE7RWD are recovering well from health problems 3 months ago.
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7LOC Seconded VE7XTP. Carried.
- Liability Insurance policy has been received.
- Societies Act registration form.
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
VE7CRJ - There was a Guides On The Air session at the Seniors Centre. 22 girls were on the air. Tnx to CRJ, LOC, ZIP
- Central Kootenay training exercise went well and showed where some fine tuning is needed.
- Childrens Festival May 8 Volunteers needed for security.
- The link to Creston is still down.
- Extreme race June 5 & 6 may need some communications help. A donation to the club would result for our help.
April Statement Year End Statement :
Cash on hand $00.00
Maximizer acct $403.63 April 1, 2007 Balance $7,474.49
Shares $44.21 Income $3,299.68
I.N.G. Acct. $7,789.57 Expenses $2,536.76
Total $8,237.41 Mar. 31, 2009 Balance $8,237.41
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7NEK seconded VE7LOC Carried.
VE7CRJ: - Volunteers are needed for the Children’s Festival – May 8h.
- Field Day is June 27/28th. Activities are to be determined.
- Motion authorizing Claude VE6LH to purchase and install a 2nd lock on the Invermere repeater Door. Moved VE6LH Seconded VE7RWD
- Motion to Sell the clubs old IC706 for $500 VE7NEK seconded by VE7XTP
- Next meeting May 16th at VE7CRJ’s QTH.
- DRAW WINNERS
Basket -Raylene Oram
Basket -Neil Robertson
RAC 1 yr Subscription -Lance Cuthill
Microphone -Ken Macdonald
MOTION: Adjourn VE7LOC.