MINUTES OF THE E.K.A.R.C.
Annual General Meeting
April 12, 2008
Held at the
SICK OR INJURED AMATEURS:
VE7ETQ is recovering from a broken Leg sustained while skiing last weekend.
MOTION: Adopt the minutes of the previous meeting as circulated.
Moved VE7MX Seconded VE7NEK. Carried.
- Liability Insurance invoice has been received.
- CNIB request for support.
- Societies Act registration form.
MOTION: That the Liability Insurance payment of $538 be approved.
Moved VE7KPB Seconded VE7LOC. Carried.
MOTION: That $100 be sent to CNIB.
Moved VE7MX Seconded VE7SKT. Carried.
BUSINESS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES:
VE7CRJ - There was a training course at Nelson for Radio Operations Manager attended by CRJ, LOC, SKT, NEK.
- There will be a PEP training exercise at Nelson in the near future.
- Thanks to Paul VE7MX and the CPR for 6 high visibility vests donated to the club.
- The link to the East seems to be working ok now but the north link is acting up a bit.
April Statement Year End Statement :
Cash on hand $00.00
Maximizer acct $786.16 April 1, 2007 Balance $7,084.16
Shares $44.21 Income $2,622.58
I.N.G. Acct. $6,644.12 Expenses $2,232.25
Total $7,474.49 Mar. 31, 2007 Balance $7,474.49
MOTION: Accept the Treasurer’s report as presented
Moved VE7LOC seconded VE7EET Carried.
VE7CRJ: - Volunteers are needed for the Children’s Festival – May 9h.
- Field Day is June 28/29th. Activities are to be determined.
- Motion authorizing Claude VE6LH to repair or replace the lock on the Invermere repeater Door. Moved VE6LH Seconded VE7MOS
- Creston SAR group has a new repeater site on Midgley. We may be able to piggy back a repeater there.
- Oficial opening and dedication on Cranbrook EOC May 7. Open house.
- Next meeting May 17th at VE7CRJ’s QTH.
MOTION: Adjourn VE7MX.