DXLabLauncher allows you to define a configuration of DXLab applications, and launch some or all applications with one keystroke. A PC running Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, or XP with an SVGA or better display is required. DXLabLauncher is free, and contains no advertising. Commercial use is expressly forbidden.
- Download and install
- Access to development releases
- Version history
- Enhancement requests
- Subscribe to the DXLab reflector
If you have questions or suggestions, please send them via email to the DXLab reflector.
Other members of the DXLab suite of free amateur radio software:
- Commander - control your Icom, TenTec, Kenwood, or Yaesu radio from your PC
- Pathfinder - locate QSL information from web-accessible sources
- WinWarbler - conduct QSOs using the PSK31 mode, with simultaneous three-channel decoding and display
- DXView - displays DXCC info and country maps, and plots spots, beam headings, solar position, and the solar terminator on a world map
- DXKeeper - record and manage QSOs, track progress towards DXing objectives, and printsQSL cards and labels
- PropView - displays minimum and maximum useable frequencies between specified locations
- SpotCollector - collects and aggregates spots from multiple sources -- including packet, Telnet, and IRC -- to create a local database that you can display, sort, and filter in real time