PHILIPPINE PROVINCES AWARD
Rules for Application
The Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) issues the PHILIPPINE PROVINCES AWARD for confirmed two-way communications with stations in the different provinces of the Philippines.
- The award is available to SWLs and licensed amateurs for confirmed two-way communications with different stations in the different provinces of the Philippines. Basic Award 25 stations from different provinces. Special endorsement for every additional 25 provinces.
- Use official application form and log sheet. Photocopies are allowed. Send SASE or $1 for official forms.
- Contacts may be made on any authorized amateur radio frequency using any authorized mode. Cross-modes, one-way QSOs, or repeater contacts are not valid for the award.
- Contacts may be made from the applicants registered ARS location. Portable or mobile operation is allowed provided the applicant uses his own registered call/equipment.
- Only Philippine callsign with authorized prefixes for use would count for credit for the award. Only fixed stations count for credit. No portable operation is allowed. DXpeditions, special events,andmobileoperations properly endorsed and/or sponsored by the Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) and the Philippine Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PARA) are also valid for credit. Foreign operators with reciprocal permits or special permits approved by the National Telecommunications Commission must be endorsed by the PDXF,Inc. or the PARA,Inc. for credit.
- The Awards Manager may reserve the right to inspect QSL cards on rare occasions, and any decision made by the Awards Manager as to the validity of applications is final. Unfavorable reports and comments on the applicants operation or QSLing practices may be cause for the recall of any issued award.
- Send GCR (General Certification Rule) list and application fee of $10 or 20 IRCs to the Philippine DX Foundation, Inc., POB 2000 QCCPO, 1160 Quezon City, M.M., Philippines. Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) and Philippine Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PARA) members are granted a 50% discount.
- Contact date starts January 1, 1949.
- A photocopy of the operator/station's license must be attached.
Updated : 01 September 1999