LUZVIMINDA CLUBS AWARD
Rules for Application
The Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) issues the LUZVIMINDA CLUBS AWARD for confirmed two-way communications with different club stations located in each of the nine call districts of the Philippines.
- The award is available to SWLs and licensed amateurs for confirmed two-way communications with one club station in each of the 9 call districts of the Philippines.
- Use official application form and log sheet. Photocopies are allowed. Send SASE or $1 for official forms.
- Contacts may be made on any authorized amateur radio frequency using any authorized mode. Cross-modes, one-way QSOs, or repeater contacts are not valid for the award.
- Contacts must be made from the applicants registered ARS location. Portable or mobile operation is allowed provided the applicant uses his own registered call/equipment.
- Only Philippine amateur radio club stations affiliated with the national organization would credit for the award. DXpeditions and special events supporting DX prefixes are not valid for the award.
- Send GCR (General Certification Rule) list and application fee of $10 or 20 IRCs to the Philippine DX Foundation, Inc., POB 2000 QCCPO, 1160 Quezon City, M.M., Philippines. The Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) and the Philippine Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PARA) members are granted a 50% discount.
- The Awards Manager may reserve the right to inspect QSL cards on rare occasions, and any decision made by the Awards Manager as to the validity of applications is final. Unfavorable reports and comments on the applicants operation or QSLing practices may be cause for the recall of the award.
- Contact date starts January 1, 1949.
- A photocopy of the station/operators license must be attached.
Updated : 01 September 1999