DX CLUB STATIONS AWARD
Rules and Application
The Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) issues the DX CLUB STATIONS AWARD for confirmed two-way communications with different club stations world-wide.
- The award is available to SWLs and licensed amateurs for confirmed two-way communications with different club stations world-wide except your own country. Basic 50 DX club stations from any location except your own country. Special endorsement for 50 club stations from 50 different countries (not entities).
- Use official application form and log sheet. Photocopies are allowed. Send SASE or $1 for official forms.
- Contacts may be made on any authorized amateur radio frequency using any authorized mode. Cross-modes, one-way QSOs, or repeater contacts are not valid for the award.
- Contacts must be made from the applicants registered ARS location. Portable or mobile operation is allowed provided the applicant uses his own registered callsign/equipment.
- All QSL card confirmations should be official club station QSL cards.
- Send GCR (General Certification Rule) list and application fee of $10 or 20 IRCs to the Philippine DX Foundation, Inc., POB 2000 QCCPO, 1160 Quezon City, M.M., Philippines. The Philippine DX Foundation, Inc. (PDXF) and Philippine Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PARA) members are granted a 50% discount.
- The Awards Manager reserves the right to inspect QSL cards on rare occasions, and any decision made by the Awards Manager as to the validity of applications is final. Unfavorable reports and comments on the applicants operation or QSLing practices may be cause for the recall of any issued award.
- Contact date starts January 1, 1949.
- A photocopy of the operator/stations license must be attached.
Updated : 01 September 1999