*** DX TELNET 5.1 FEATURES***
***Translate this page automatically***
- * Added a description comment field to dxcluster records. This means that the user knows where a certain dxcluster is located or more details about a particular service node.
- * Upgraded the dxcluster database. Added new clusters updated ip addresses and removed dead nodes. Each dxcluster in the list has been verified and carefully tested; there are more than 140, all working now...
- * Added a couple of CQDX-IRC alternate accesses. One of them is a random server generator, the other one has fixed hardcoded IP (to workaround DNS problems).
- * Connection scripts for DXSpider and AR cluster nodes have been enhanced to produce standard dx spot layout.
- * Antidupe filter has been enhanced to deal with slightly different spot formats produced by dxnet nodes
- * Added link support for HamLog and RadioGes (see C:\DXTELNET\DDEDUPE\ddedupe.txt for details) The voice cluster's PTT on LPT now works also on 32 bit system (contact me for details: you need some additional special files)
- * Added a nice talk toggle on CQDX-IRC node: If you send a private talk to acertain user by typing "T CALL Text to send", the string T CALL will be automatically pretyped, prompting you to the next talk. Press ESC to delete the pretyped string.
Return to DXTelnet Download Page
Return to Telnet Page